Aircraft Hangar with Pipe Truss Roof
The Advantage of Steel Structure Aircraft Hangar as follows
1. Features: Fast and flexible to assemble, secure and safe, thermal and noise insulation, water proof and fire prevention;
2. Cost-effective: Fast and easy installation greatly shorten the construction time which reduce the costs;
3. Durability: The whole structrure is easy in maintenance, which can be used for more than 50 years.
4. Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids leaks and water seepage. Meanwhile, it"s also in line with the national level of fire prevention.
5. Carrying capacity: Can resists the impact of strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loads.
1. Column: Q235, Q345 welding H section steel
2. Roof: Pipe truss roof
3. Purlin: Q235 C channel or Z channel
4. Knee brace: Q235 angle steel
5. Vertical and transversal support: Q235 angle steel, round bar or steel pipe.
6. Tie bar: Q235 steel pipe
7. Brace: Q235 round bar
8. Sleeve: Q235 steel pipe
9. Cladding system: Sandwich panels (EPS, PU, Fiber glass wool etc. ) or can use corrugated steel sheet with fiber glass wool insulation and steel wire gauze.
10. Partition wall: Sandwich panels (EPS, PU, Fiber glass wool etc. )
11: Skylight sheet
12. Door: Sandwich panel sliding door or folding door
13. Windows: Aluminum or PVC